Thursday, March 24, 2011

National Poetry Month Approaches

There are so many wonderful poetry and literacy blogs out there. I know I only follow a fraction of them right now, but the ones I do follow are pretty terrific. If you haven't taken the time to peruse my blogroll, I highly recommend doing so. It'll be worth it, trust me.

What you'll find when you do so is that a lot of them are already gearing up for National Poetry Month and have some big things in store for April. I'm not sure what The Small Nouns will be doing to celebrate, but you can be sure we'll come up with something impressive (in my humble opinion). One thing we'll do for sure is keep you posted on what else is happening in the blogosphere so that you can easily follow along. You'll just have to check back to see what else I come up with!

Eight more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment